Thursday, January 17, 2013

I Promise I'll Keep it Short

I love long hair. Long, wavy hair to be exact. Problem is, my hair is stick straight and can only keep a curl for about an hour, despite the copious amounts of styling tools and products I use. But that doesn't stop me from growing my hair out every once and awhile with the hopes that I'll "make it work" this time around.


Shortly after sporting the beautiful hair bow look for my friend's wedding in December, my long hair quickly went from fab to drab.  It was just too long to manage and I couldn't justify the time or energy it took to dry and style it every day. So I took the plunge and cut most of it off!


The result: a lighter, fresher, more manageable coif!

Let it Bead,
Marla


~~

What's your favorite hairstyle and how do you wear your hair everyday?


No comments:

Post a Comment