Saturday, January 12, 2013

Focusing on Life - Week Two: Your Word

I'm linking up with Sally again over at The Studio Sublime for her weekly Focusing on Life photo submission. This week's theme was to choose a word to focus on in the new year. Based on my photo, it's no surprise what word I chose:

Focusing on Life - Week Two: Your Word-Hope

The past year and a half have been challenging for me health-wise. When I tell myself it can't get any worse, I seem to be reminded that it can. (There's a partial view of the immobilizing boot I'm currently forced to wear as the result of a recent high ankle sprain in my photo.)

I chose the word HOPE to focus on in 2013 for a few reasons: Hope I'll get better physically; Hope that there are valuable lessons to be learned from these unexpected challenges; Hope that everything will work out the way it's meant to, even if it's not the way I want it to.

Let it Bead,
Marla

~~

What is your focus word for 2013?


8 comments:

  1. I HOPE everything works out for the best, Marla. It's very good to have hope. We all need it. (And Hope is my cat's name. So I have Hope!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...me too...I HOPE you have a more positive 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the picture. I hope things start looking up for you soon!

      Delete
  3. they say it springs eternal right? Sorry about the boot, that sounds like no fun at all. Hopefully, 2013 will be full of hope and good things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope is just an incredible word for this year! What a wonderful choice for you...and here's hoping it's a great one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we're lost without hope. It's a great word and I hope you have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope is a powerful word. There is much possibility in hope. But you must have faith and to do that you must trust in the unknown. I wish you all that you hope for in 2013 and the strength, the will to make it happen. I wish you joy in the journey in 2013. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope is a very powerful word and one that can bring peace. I hope 2013 is a wonderful year for you.

    ReplyDelete