Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Write Stuff

"Greeting cards have all been sent
The Christmas rush is through
But I still have one wish to make
A special one for you.
Merry Christmas, Darling..."


Today I addressed my last Christmas card envelope, only to discover I had run out of cards and still had more recipients to write to. So I placed a quick reorder of cards from Shutterfly and dropped the 75 cards I had signed, stamped and sealed in the mailbox.


Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

This is the first Christmas we're celebrating with my puppy, Gracie. She has quickly become my family's dog, not just mine. So I thought it only appropriate to include her in the family Christmas photo and formally introduce her to all our friends and family. 

Writing out this year's holiday cards was truly in the spirit of celebrating 25 Days of Christmas. With each envelope I addressed, I thought of the recipient and the importance they played in my life over the years. The sentiment on the back of each card, along with a paw print stamp, will hopefully spread cheer and goodwill to everyone who receives it, knowing I'm thinking of them this Christmas.

May the magic and wonder of this Christmas season fill your heart and home.

~~

Did you send out holiday cards this year? Where do you create your photo cards?

I used Shutterfly for the first time to make my holiday cards. I found a 10% off and free shipping promotion code which made the price very nice. They had a great selection of greetings and designs and I was very pleased with the final product, although I couldn't get rid of our red eyes. While on the Shutterfly website I also discovered some creative photo gifts for the people on my Christmas shopping list, a happy bonus!


No comments:

Post a Comment