Friday, December 21, 2012

Beaded Ornaments

Last year I made beaded ornaments to give as gifts to some of my family members for Christmas. It was a personalized gift that they can hang each year on their Christmas tree.

For my parents, I made a bead embroidered ornament for their 32nd wedding anniversary, which is celebrated each year on December 22. My mom liked it so much she displays it year round in her home.


For my aunt, I made a bead embroidered ornament of my aunt's love and joy, her Airedale Retriever, Charlie. 


The likeness of Charlie to the Airedale Retriever on the bead I found at a bead show is uncanny!


Let it Bead,
Marla

~~

Have you ever beaded an ornament or made a homemade ornament to give as a gift?

I've only ever made beaded ornaments for gifts. (I've also made a few handmade ornaments in art class that I've given to my parents and they still hang them on their Christmas tree each year.) Next year I'm determined to make a beaded ornament or two for my own tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment