Monday, October 22, 2012

Double Take

While checking out new updates on the Bead & Button Show website, I did a double take when I saw the front cover for their 2013 Bead & Button Show Class Registration Booklet. (Which is currently available for pre-order.)


Surely I've seen that necklace before, I thought!

Then I realized, not only had I seen the necklace before--with my own eyes might I add--but I touched it, wore it around my neck for a short while, and was photographed with the creator of the necklace, too!


Yep, that's me wearing the necklace featured on the 2013 Bead & Button Show Class Registration Booklet, standing next to Sherry Serafini, the lovely and talented artist of the show-stopping bead embroidered necklace.


Here's a photograph of the necklace up close and personal that I took at a bead retreat led by Sherry Serafini back in 2011. 

~~

Have you ever seen a piece of beadwork or artwork you admired up close and personal?




No comments:

Post a Comment