Friday, September 14, 2012

Finished Friday

I thought I'd use the end of the week to post a new, finished beading project, hence "Finished Friday."


I purchased these gorgeous purple jasper 6mm beads at a bead show ages ago. I was intrigued by the marble-esque color pattern of cream, purple and pink. I had no idea how I would use them, but I had to have them. I started playing around with right angle weave and incorporated the amethyst crystal bicones to add some extra flair. Before the bracelet was finished, I stumbled upon the button shaped purple jasper bead I used as the bracelet's clasp.


How do you buy your beads and supplies? Do you buy items that you like and store them away until inspiration hits or do you buy items specifically to use in an upcoming project?

I definitely do a lot of both. It's really hard for me to NOT buy the entire stock of beads and supplies at any bead show or store!


**Just a reminder that the Innovative Bead Show will be in Allentown, PA at Ag Hall on September 15 and 16. I'll see you there!**

No comments:

Post a Comment