Monday, December 30, 2013

Sights of the Season

I made a pretty long list of things I wanted to accomplish this holiday season. While I couldn't check off everything this year, many memories were made and my pictures below captured the sights this season.

 
Hot chocolate with extra mini marshmallows and whipped cream in festive mugs.
My open house Jingle & Jewels invitation
Handmade jewels deck the tree for Jingle & Jewels
Beaded Expression by Marla boxes for Jingle & Jewels

Mistletoe kisses with Gracie

My gingerbread house this year was far better than last year's collapsing cul-de-sac, but not nearly as great as the Salezze mansion my aunt had professionally made for our indulgent pleasure.
Last year's collapsing cul-de-sac
Salezze gingerbread mansion: What every gingerbread house aspires to look like

The Nutcracker curtain


Gracie enjoying one of the many snowfalls this year
Champagne in monogrammed glasses
We were nice!
Waiting for Santa by the fire
Greeting card photos

Hope you had a wonderful, blessed holiday season with family and friends!

Let it Bead,


Marla

~~


No comments:

Post a Comment