Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Statement Necklace

I'm linking up with Marionberry Style today for her Trend of the Month Challenge. This month's trend is all about the statement necklace.

( olivine's garden )

I'm a big fan of statement jewelry in general, whether it's a necklace or not. It can really take an outfit to the next level; whether you use it to dress up a casual outfit or to accessorize a work look, it will really make a statement!


I'd pair this statement necklace with a limeade cardigan, brown tank top, light khakis and brown tweed flats for a casual afternoon outing. The color combination gets me in the mood for fall, while the flowers on the cardigan and necklace bring me right back to the final days of summer.


Sometimes the statement is in the details!



cardigan: NY&CO | tank and khakis: Old Navy | shoes: Shoedazzle | necklace: Beaded Expressions by Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment