Monday, August 12, 2013

Look What We've Been Working On

As some of you might know, I was selected to be on the 2013 Nunn Design Innovation Team. Along with four other very talented and creative jewelry designers, I create handcrafted jewelry and wearable art using the incredible supplies in the Nunn Design collection. I combine my love for seed beads and bead weaving with mixed metal components and findings to make pieces that hopefully inspire and encourage other jewelry makers to do the same.

In an effort to highlight some of the unique jewelry making skills and areas of interest the Nunn Design Innovation Team members have, Nunn Design created a "Look What's on My Work Table" weekly column. Head over to the Nunn Design blog to see my guest blog post and to discover what's currently on my work table. (Preview below!)


Here is a glimpse at some of the beautiful jewelry creations made by the other Nunn Design Innovation Team members using Nunn Design components and findings. To discover what's currently on the other Innovation Team's work table, head on over to the Nunn Design blog.


See more of Debora's work here


See more of Karen's work here.


See more of Lorelei's work here.


See more of Stephanie's work here.


Let it Bead,
Marla

~~


No comments:

Post a Comment